Wednesday, March 12, 2008

well my HOTT date got moved up to Monday night and we saw 10,000 B.C. (it was kinds slow until almost the end) and went to eat Sushi!!! Mmmmmm.......
Mark and I both are having sinus trouble but his is worse and he is getting less rest than I am.
Addie and I are almost all packed for AR and cannot wait to see the Arnold girls Friday afternoon.... We have been blessed with a family and I pray that in time everyone of them will come to realize that..... Our prayers are with Jay and Joy and the unborn child that God is giving to them.... His protection is on that child and I know they will be amazing parents once again!
Addie and I went to bible study this morning, then to play at the playground, off to lunch and CheeBurger CheeBurger.... followed by a little shopping at Babies R Us.
I hope everyone is having a great week and I look forward to sharing funny stories from our trip at the top of the week! GOD is GOOD all the time and all the time GOD is GOOD!

2 comments:

JaybirdNWA said...

Thanks Charity for your prayers and concern. We are doing pretty well and taking it one day at a time. We know that the Lord is in control and is working out His plan for our lives.

Becky Arnold said...

We SOOOO loved having you guys here! Can't wait to see the pictures! Love you! I want to play DDR at your house now!