Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My husband read to me last night from Max Lacado's book Greatest Moments in the life of Christ. Prior to that we enjoyed dinner at Mom and Dad's... it is nice to have family close by....
Tonight Whitney came to visit with her dog Bella.... Addie cackled at Mia playing with Bella.... Addie was really happy and delightful today.... we played outside and went shopping.... it was really cold yesterday but tomorrow it is going to be 72 degrees!
I am so grateful for old friends who always care.....
Whitney commented on how low I am carrying this baby.... It is strange how different my two pregnancies are.... With the first I carried high, was sick, gained a TON of weight, had major hot flashes, etc. With this one I am carrying low, have not been sick once, have not gained any weight, but rather just shifted weight around, and have had a stable body temperature.
I am nesting early... I started cleaning out the attic today and not the attic looks great but upstairs is aweful b/c of everything i pulled out of the attic! I hope to make a dent in the upstairs tomorrow b/c tonight I am relaxing under my electric blanket watching TV.... it is quiet and peaceful..... Addie reached for her bed and went straight to sleep.... I am afraid she has spoiled us with sleeping so well and consistantly..... Our next child will probably be as inconsistant as the weather. Lord give me genuine rest anytime I do get to sleep once this next baby is here.
As I cleaned out the attic i found two rocking chairs.... Mark told me tonight that they were his and his late brothers.... I am so excited that my children will get to have them. At Mom's Addie loves to rock in Mom's old rocking chair that she used as a child (as well as I used).....
I need to get the video camera out more often b/c she is changing so much everyday and I want to capture these moments that have touched my soul!
I am off to a land of dreams ..... Have a blessed evening!

2 comments:

NayNay said...

I am so thankful for you. I know the Lord will walk with you through every circumstance of life. He loves you so much, and He will quiet your heart when no one or no thing can. I'm praying for you and your family daily. I love you very much. Mom

Becky Arnold said...

I love ya, girl. So glad I was able to see you this weekend. It was a fun time!