Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I made it thought two long days at the office.... Addie brought me lunch yesterday and brightened my day with her smiling face! :)
Today we are hanging out all day .... Mommy bible study, shopping, and just playing at the house!
She is such a blessing and I have missed her all day long that i have been away from her...
I have had some sweet friends call and email me to encourage me through the transition....
I loved being able to be the one that got her all ready for the day today b/c dad has done it the past two days so Mommy could get ready and then play with the little baby girl for a minute before Mommy had to go sit in traffic!
Thank you for supporting me and I pray that one day soon I will be at home with her again.....

2 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

Hey girlfriend! I'm praying for you as you go back parttime. I know it must be a mixture of feelings. I am so glad that you have family to keep that cutie girl of yours! Love you, Char!

Summer said...

Hey girl,
although I do not yet have a little one to leave, I am facing going back to work so I know sort of what you are feeling. Praise God that nay nay can watch her. I hope to still see you at the crop. Love ya