Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Families are so complicated. Some people you cannot get enough of and then others you never want to see again. I am going through a study on being a wise woman/wife/mom and it is convicting about what type of example I am setting for my family - saved and lost. I have been struggling with my circumstances but yesterday I was convicted about being so selfish always upset about what is happening to me. I have a great home, a family that is there for me, a flexible job, a husband who provides and is actively involved in our lives, and so much more!

I recommend everyone seeing the movie Fireproof ... it touched my heart last night when mark and I went to see it!

I am almost 4 months along now and it is starting to show in my mid section! I am almost positive it is a boy...we will know for sure next month....... I want to be a godly mom and I pray that God will guide me each day with my children. I am tired ALOT!

I hope everyone is enjoying this weather of breezes and comfort as we are!

I am so excited to watch my husband love our baby girl and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for our family! I am looking forward to her first birthday party in a few weeks! I hope to see you all again soon and thank you for your prayers and support!

3 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

You can do this with God's strength. I have loved reading your blog today and seeing how God is changing you through the difficult times you are going through. I love you!

JaybirdNWA said...

Hang in there Charity. Successful families and marriages do not come easy; they are built with tears and hard work. Satan is like a roaring lion just waiting to tear our families apart. We've got to stand strong in our commitment and have a triumphant attitude. The Lord has blessed you with a good family - immediate and extended. I love you Charity.

charitysq said...

i know yall are right is is just hard to keep that at the front of my mind through all of this garbage that keeps going on...