Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yesterday we found out that Addison has a hernia and will have to have it surgically repaired.... She has had a rough time since the stomach virus because her stools will not get back to normal ... So we are on a strick diet and going to hope and pray that she will get regular before we have our surgery consult next friday!
She is on a lactose and sugar free diet and after 10-14 days it shoudl be fully corrected..... say a prayer!
Mark and I are tag teaming work and being home with them which is a two man job when they are sickly!

I made an A on my Reproductive test last night and am not ready for my blood test tomorrow!  Nursing school I am almost ready for you!

Keaton has been head butting us the past few days and he just laughes after his forehead makes contact with you... I love it! He had his first scrambled egg today and he gobbled it up! I am loving seeing them interact and become friends!  Addison prays for Keaton and Pink Baby everyday (her two favorite things).....

Well I am going to Kohls with Esther and then to the house to relieve Mark!

1 comment:

Colt and Ashley Byrom said...

We will be praying for you guys!